It’s that time of the year again – where you don’t need to shower your loved ones with countless gifts, but rather show your appreciation with one that counts.
We think chemistry with a certain thoughtful gift is crucial in moments like these, so we put together a list of 6 items made in Romania who look and feel like a million bucks and the significant ladies in your life would appreciate.
1. Illuminating body cream from Tămada – a young, clean brand that uses seeds, fruits and organic floral waters to hydrate and care for your skin. Their products are cruelty-free, local and bear the magic scents of nature.
2. Silk scarf from Marie Nouvelle – an elegant accessory that will instantly up the game of your outfit, turn heads and start conversations. Perfect for a chic working lady who appreciates both art and women-run businesses.
3. Parfum de Cosanzeana by C5DE – an unexpected, decadent, ravishing scent for the modern-day fairy, for those who wear their heart where the mind should be. Part of the BASM collection, celebrating the oldest love triangle of Romanian fairytales.
4. Angel charm from Malvensky – the daintiest amulet for the holidays, to be worn on warm skin, with good thoughts and simple clothes. The tiny jewel is made of gold and can also be worn at the wrist, for an everyday reminder of the purest love.
5. Head piece by Fandacsia – the simple, yet bold shape, the delicate sequins and the powdery colour are the magic ingredients of this statement piece. It’s a fun crown for a fearless woman.
6. Porcelain collar from Madalina Andronic – the liquid 24k gold stars carry only good luck for the new year and gleam from every angle. A versatile, one-of-a-kind accessory for both an elegant dress-wearing friend and for a chunky-sweater-kind of girl.